Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Warranty on repairs

Ok..my 2019 MP has had a new roof, new tailgate motor, new fresh water tank sensor, new hob ignitions and now, at last, my fridge sensor has arrived!
I asked MB Worcester about warranty on the replacement parts and they said they were covered until the end of the initial warranty..in two month’s time. I asked if I left the fridge sensor fitting until after the warranty expires, what warranty would be given if it failed the next day? Answer, no warranty!
Is this correct?

D

DogWagen

VIP Member
Worth challenging them - replacement parts come with a 2 year warranty according to the MB UK website Linky In any case, think you'd have a good case for goodwill if the parts replaced under warranty pack up again...

SteveR

Shared from the roof blistering thread

"My (2nd) roof has started to blister again. The dealer confirmed to me today that a new roof will only be covered under warranty until the end of the vehicle warranty which is a few months away for me. When I asked what if the replacement was fitted after the warranty had elapsed, the answer was no warranty. There is no additional warranty on warranty items"