Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Vibration from Dashboard from above the footwell.

Glenn Odell

Hi members,

My MP has an annoying vibration noise coming from the dashboard - sounds like its coming from above the drivers footwell. Its more noticeable while while setting off and getting up to speed. Sounds more metal than plastic vibration. Sort of sounds like a heatshield or something. This is the 2nd V-Class ive heard this noise in.

Anyone have similar?

mptripsaway

We recently had an annoying whining on a 3 hour trip in a V Class. It turned out to be the mother-in law.

Haven't spoken to my mother in law for two years.......................

..I didn't like to interrupt her.

All credit for the above goes to the late, great Sir Ken Dodd.

Roy C

Hi members,

My MP has an annoying vibration noise coming from the dashboard - sounds like its coming from above the drivers footwell. Its more noticeable while while setting off and getting up to speed. Sounds more metal than plastic vibration. Sort of sounds like a heatshield or something. This is the 2nd V-Class ive heard this noise in.

Anyone have similar?
It’s not something I’ve noticed on mine but I’ll listen out for it next time I’m out and about.

Israel

It’s not something I’ve noticed on mine but I’ll listen out for it next time I’m out and about.
Mine is new (4000km) so no noises there at the moment. I will let you know if this happend

Skickat från min SM-A320FL via Tapatalk