Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Touch-up paint

Schojack

Has anyone used paintnbuts.co.uk to order touch-up paints for their MP? Some nice person has scraped my new MP today - not sure how, and they clearly didn't see the need to own up!!! It seems like a superficial scrape, so I'd like to sort it myself rather than ask Mercedes.

SteveR

I used AB Touch Ups via Amazon (£6 something) and was very pleased. Good colour match and the applicator allows very fine painting

Schojack

In the end I was recommended Chipex Ltd by a car enthusiast friend. He reckoned this the best solution - it doesn't rely upon accurate brush strokes, avoiding any lumps and bumps once dry. I've some arriving next week and will report back.

Carol

Has anyone used paintnbuts.co.uk to order touch-up paints for their MP? Some nice person has scraped my new MP today - not sure how, and they clearly didn't see the need to own up!!! It seems like a superficial scrape, so I'd like to sort it myself rather than ask Mercedes.
Hi , l got similar looks like surface is scratched but paint colour is in tact , wonder whether just need to use a little clear lacquered, not sure about t cutting , , like to follow see what you do

SteveR

Hi , l got similar looks like surface is scratched but paint colour is in tact , wonder whether just need to use a little clear lacquered, not sure about t cutting , , like to follow see what you do
@Carol - you really should consider trying to polish out before you touch up. It could really be the difference between making it invisible vs looking worse.
I worked in a car body repair shop for many years in a previous life ;)

Carol

@Carol - you really should consider trying to polish out before you touch up. It could really be the difference between making it invisible vs looking worse.
I worked in a car body repair shop for many years in a previous life ;)
Ok , thanks for that will do