Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Thoughts and thanks.

Marc o Polo

Took my laptop to the garage, opened the MP door, table out, laptop on. Sit back. On staring at the floor (just happens to be the light colour) - wow it is so nice - feel so blessed to have one of these. Yet, joining this club and all the people on here make for (excuse the cliché) the icing on the cake.
It is something extra special - I appreciate all of it. Campervan companions... Sorry I'm rambling.. Just wanted to say thank you to each of you. Without our club on here, I think I wouldn't be as buoyant and confident with my purchase as I feel today. :Thumbs up:

Steve B

Its a good place to work from, I did one afternoon and tethered my laptop to my 4G phone signal and worked on MS teams. Lots of positive comments on how it looked inside

Grand Tourismo

Took my laptop to the garage, opened the MP door, table out, laptop on. Sit back. On staring at the floor (just happens to be the light colour) - wow it is so nice - feel so blessed to have one of these. Yet, joining this club and all the people on here make for (excuse the cliché) the icing on the cake.
It is something extra special - I appreciate all of it. Campervan companions... Sorry I'm rambling.. Just wanted to say thank you to each of you. Without our club on here, I think I wouldn't be as buoyant and confident with my purchase as I feel today. :Thumbs up:
Really nice sentiment and echoed by me, thanks for vocalising it...too often that digital platforms become a magnet for moans, not so on here...it must be that the MP is just that good!!