Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Things for dealer to check on delivery

Dundry

Hi, my MP is finally here. I am asking the dealer to check a coupe of things:

Is the aux heater working/paired with remote
Is the aux battery fully charged
Is the ad blu tank full
Do the seats fold down flat
Does the water pump work (they will need to fill the water tank to check and may be reluctant to).

These seem to be faults on delivery so far. Any others?

Explorer

Is the main fuse for the aux battery inserted (The fuse was in a plastic bag with some instructions for the dealer in the glove compartment, but they missed that. Took some time to locate fuse box 1)
They had it connected to the grid for days and could not figure out why the battery did not load.

mptripsaway

Hi, my MP is finally here. I am asking the dealer to check a coupe of things:

Is the aux heater working/paired with remote
Is the aux battery fully charged
Is the ad blu tank full
Do the seats fold down flat
Does the water pump work (they will need to fill the water tank to check and may be reluctant to).

These seem to be faults on delivery so far. Any others?

Adblu - easy to check level on dash readout, using steering wheel controls just select service, adblu.
Water pump - A quick on /off of the tap will tell you if the pump runs or not.
Battery charge readout is on centre control panel, shows current charge and a bar chart.

Spekky

If you have command online, mercedes me and live traffic should be included - or if ordered on its own, make sure it is properly connected.

I needed to phone mercedes benz, email and phone the dealer and wait nearly a week before connection to get mercedes.me and the live traffic subscription enabled.

Dundry

Just checking, is there a remote for the aux air heater and a separate one for the aux [water] heater?

Israel

Just checking, is there a remote for the aux air heater and a separate one for the aux [water] heater?
I'm not sure if this helps, but I have 'Mercedes Me' (remote with an app) and it's the same option that activates air and water heater.

Skickat från min SM-A320FL via Tapatalk

Spekky

That's interesting. I also have Mercedes me, but this does not communicate with the auxiliary air heater - would be fantastic if it did. As far as I know, the Marco Polo specific functions run from the central command console (roof, fridge, heater etc.) are not on Mercedes me, but perhaps the water heater, which is an option for mercedes cars, may be on the app.

Israel

That's interesting. I also have Mercedes me, but this does not communicate with the auxiliary air heater - would be fantastic if it did. As far as I know, the Marco Polo specific functions run from the central command console (roof, fridge, heater etc.) are not on Mercedes me, but perhaps the water heater, which is an option for mercedes cars, may be on the app.

Sorry, you are right. I was thinking about the Merc heating, not the Westfalia one.
Both Merc heaters, water and air, can be controlled from the app. Westfalia heater can only be controlled from the central console as far as I know ... :)

Skickat från min SM-A320FL via Tapatalk

Dundry

Finally arrived, super handover from Andrew at MB Cardiff. We agreed that the MP should come with mats in the front. Its the first thing I'm ordering.

Attachments

• IMG_0100.JPG
    IMG_0100.JPG
    859.7 KB · Views: 38