Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Thermal top insulation

BobbyMillar

No, got the external pop top wrap and that works a treat for us! Went for external wraps due to costs and having small kids, not wanting them to fiddle with the internal panels.

SteveR

Another advantage of external is it helps to keep the pop top material dry thus helping to reduce damp

Webbah

I bought this one instead of the Mercedes one from Project Camper. It uses magnets instead of velcro (for the most part) and is very nicely made. Apologies, but only in German however Google Translate is your friend!

tomasi

I bought this one instead of the Mercedes one from Project Camper. It uses magnets instead of velcro (for the most part) and is very nicely made. Apologies, but only in German however Google Translate is your friend!

Hi
Thanks for this, it looks like a great alternate to other models requiring to drill holes...it's quite expensive though...I imagine you can't leave it on when closing the roof ?

Webbah

Hi
Thanks for this, it looks like a great alternate to other models requiring to drill holes...it's quite expensive though...I imagine you can't leave it on when closing the roof ?
No, you can’t leave it on. But it takes less than 30 seconds to take it down (it’s 4 pieces) and lay it flat on the upper mattress. It’s only about 5-10mm thick and my roof closes fine with it stashed up there ready for the next adventure. Then another 1 minute to put it up in winter.

The installation of all the magnets took awhile though. So have some patience installing it.

Webbah

Hi
I also bought the kit for the front windows and absolutely love that. It gets more use when stealth camping. And I store that it a net that I attached to the underside of the upper bed. Easy to grab and install on the front windows with magnets.

tomasi

I also bought the kit for the front windows and absolutely love that. It gets more use when stealth camping. And I store that it a net that I attached to the underside of the upper bed. Easy to grab and install on the front windows with magnets.
Do these panels also protect from the heat ? Have you tried them in hot temperatures, and seen a difference ?
Thanks

Webbah

Do these panels also protect from the heat ? Have you tried them in hot temperatures, and seen a difference ?
Thanks
I only received them a few weeks ago so I have not used them in the heat. For the heat I have a Mark 2 Zero Breeze: