Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Table leg failure - snapped off..

DEMP2015

Well, my 9 yr old daughter proudly showed off the MP to some friends, super excited ( which is great) . folded the table leg away without pressing the button, snapped it clean off at the hinge. ( there’s too plastic square tubes which are the weakest link in the structure) .. I’m glueing it as a type .. any ideas.. it’s a completely clean break and glueing it in situ. I suspect it will not work. Is it possible to fit other table designs? Everything I found so far is so solid, this westfailure table design is not.

SteveR

Well, my 9 yr old daughter proudly showed off the MP to some friends, super excited ( which is great) . folded the table leg away without pressing the button, snapped it clean off at the hinge. ( there’s too plastic square tubes which are the weakest link in the structure) .. I’m glueing it as a type .. any ideas.. it’s a completely clean break and glueing it in situ. I suspect it will not work. Is it possible to fit other table designs? Everything I found so far is so solid, this westfailure table design is not.
Do you have a picture?
Without seeing it I'd suggest good quality (3M) double sided tape

DEMP2015

it’s snapped at the join between leg and hinge mechanism.. glueing in drying stage.. will update with a failure picture tomorrow probably...

DEMP2015

Completely snapped , I need a new leg with the hinge mechanism and the 3m tape to stick it to the underside it the table. Seems a real weakness. Glueing was a long shot but completely useless.. any ideas where I can get the full leg? Of all the things in the van, this and the silly external power Flap are the biggest weaknesses ..