Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sun sensor and OBD port

Hyrule

I have looked through the manual (sorry if I have missed these) and on the Internet but I would like to know where the OBD2 and sun sensor are on Marco Polo 2018 RHD. I keep getting a warning that the auto lights are inoperable and the sat nav goes to night view in the day so I am thinking its the sun sensor. Many thanks in advance

SteveR

I haven’t got my manual to hand but my guess based on previous MBs are that the ODB port is in the drivers side footwell and I assumed that the sun sensor was in front of the mirror through the windscreen. I may be way off though but worth a check perhaps

Grand Tourismo

Is the OBD the little square sensor thing in a cage like assembly? If so it is on the lower part of the RHS (UK Offside) B pillar...what does it do?

SteveR

Is the OBD the little square sensor thing in a cage like assembly? If so it is on the lower part of the RHS (UK Offside) B pillar...what does it do?
No, it is a socket (similar to an old fashioned tv scart socket) that allows diagnostics and accessories etc to be plugged in
Not sure what the thing is that you refer to. Maybe some kind of temperature sensor perhaps?