Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Starter battery connection in the rear electrical cupboard

Does anyone know if there is a starter battery connection in the electrical cupboard behind the rear seats on the left?

I believe the mains charger also charges the starter battery, so I suspect there is a connection back there somewhere.

Does anyone know if there is a starter battery connection in the electrical cupboard behind the rear seats on the left?

I believe the mains charger also charges the starter battery, so I suspect there is a connection back there somewhere.

I had a look for this and couldn't find it. There's a 3rd green wire (quite thin, so I don't think it's a charge wire) that goes from the charger. Could be a relay trigger and the relay is up front somewhere ?

Thanks for looking Brian, I'll have a good dig around next time I have an MP in.

Thinking about it, there must be a relay that effectively connects the batteries together for it to charge from the alt. Which is likely up front. I'm *guessing* the 3rd wire from the charger goes to this relay and when the charger determines the battery is charged enough it'll flip the relay ?