Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Standard equipment

Grand Tourismo

Hi,
I am buying a used MP here in the UK and wondered what accessories were issued as standard equipment, for example:
The cab lining curtain

Specifically things like an electric hook up cable, a jack & warning triangle....things like that.

Many thanks in advance

SteveR

From memory:
- Jack
- Warning Triangle
- First Aid kit
- Cab curtain
- Camp table + two chairs
- Tool to remove seats
- Stowage eyes for the track
- Plug for sink
- Remotes depending on spec
- ???

Epigram

From memory:
- Jack
- Warning Triangle
- First Aid kit
- Cab curtain
- Camp table + two chairs
- Tool to remove seats
- Stowage eyes for the track
- Plug for sink
- Remotes depending on spec
- ???
SteveR’ s list plus safety net for the upper bed. BTW The gas bottle and hook up cables are not included on new vehicles.

Steve B

Hi,
I am buying a used MP here in the UK and wondered what accessories were issued as standard equipment, for example:
The cab lining curtain

Specifically things like an electric hook up cable, a jack & warning triangle....things like that.

Many thanks in advance
Get your credit card warmed up, loads of things to buy! Have a look back at some of the threads on this forum, for example the front curtain is not great and a faf, you can buy better internal or external solutions.

Grand Tourismo

Get your credit card warmed up, loads of things to buy! Have a look back at some of the threads on this forum, for example the front curtain is not great and a faf, you can buy better internal or external solutions.
Cheers Steve, I had read through the forum that the front curtain thing is a pain...think I will go for one of those outside wrap around jobs, although that means potentially storing it away wet in the morning I guess.

SteveR

Cheers Steve, I had read through the forum that the front curtain thing is a pain...think I will go for one of those outside wrap around jobs, although that means potentially storing it away wet in the morning I guess.
If you want faff free internal ones, I can highly recommend these...

Takes literally seconds to fit / remove

Grand Tourismo

If you want faff free internal ones, I can highly recommend these...

Takes literally seconds to fit / remove
They look good, thanks

Hi
I have a full set of insulated internal thermal blinds, I have recently sold my MP and have lots of accessories if you are interested
Regards
Keith