Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Squeeking top bed

Ianross69

Has anyone experienced a very squeeky top bed. My 2 kids were up there last night while we Parked in the drive. Due to the noise we all gave up and went in the house to bed. I was shocked at the squeeking .

Attachments

• 20210402_145233.jpg
    20210402_145233.jpg
    800.3 KB · Views: 21

SteveR

I've personally not experienced any. However, our bed base looks nothing like yours either??? I don't have a picture to hand but will take one next time the roof is up

Dutchyankee

Hi Stephen here,
We do not have any sort of bad suspension in our 2004 but did have squeaking as well. In our case it was due to the small rubbers on the side supporting the roof board. I just used a very small amount of WD-40 and the rubbers and the problem was solved. White lithium grease is very useful for all sorts of squeaks rubbing and corrosion I keep a small tube in the bus I bought this as a bicycle repair shop or can be purchased at Auto material shops.
Good luck!

haizeg

Hi, I too have a squeaky upper bed noise. I have found out that the origin is that these plastic parts (see photo) are actually broken. I have pointed them out in Ianross69's photo. Does anyone know if it is possible to replace them with new parts? Or where spare parts are available?

Attachments

• 20210402_145233.jpg
    20210402_145233.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 1