Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

soooo. it here, but ...

jimbo73

jimbo73

VIP Member
I have my Marco Polo but the dealer couldn't turn on power to the central console, and neither can i.. shore power is plugged in, but I have nothing, before I send it back, am I missing anything basic "? thanks

jimbo73

jimbo73

VIP Member
the breaker is on on the internal strip. its like there is no power to the internals, ie nothing off the leisure battery

Andy B

Andy B

VIP Member
Have they fitted the 50A habitation fuse ? Check the manual but I am 99% certain that it lives in a fuse box located under the front passenger seat accessible from a side panel on the door side. The fuse itself may be in the glove compartment.

Don’t know if this helps or not !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimbo73

jimbo73

VIP Member
seems not I have found a fuse in the bag -- they told me they had the roof up, I smell a rat!!

Andy B

Andy B

VIP Member
Sounds like they probably haven’t checked anything on the habitation side of the van !! Private message me if you need more help !

jimbo73

jimbo73

VIP Member
Sounds like they probably haven’t checked anything on the habitation side of the van !! Private message me if you need more help !

Well you were absolutely right. Found the fuse and all sorted. Thank you !

Andy B

Andy B

VIP Member
I’m glad your all up and running now. Enjoy your new MP - it is a fantastic vehicle. FYI - I suspect that the roof is powered off the main battery, so the dealership may have had the roof up. I think this is done to avoid the MP being immobilised by a flat leisure battery.

jimbo73

jimbo73

VIP Member
All up and running ! Very pleased to be honest now ! Really appreciate the quick response. Saved me throwing all my toys out the pram. Which to be fair wasn’t that far off

Epigram

Glad you got it sorted.
Download the on line manual if you haven’t already, it’s better than the docs you get with the van. Plenty of “light” reading!
BTW Check the regulator connectons when you fit your gas bottle. Mine were finger tight and leaking. One is a left hand thread.
Have fun.