Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

SOLD ## Rainbow screen cover and flexible 100w solar PANEL For sale # SOLD

Phil nalton

Phil nalton

VIP Member
Rainbow screens Marco Polo screen cover and (bonus) flexible off grid IMG_0130.jpegsolar panel for sale

COLLECTION ONLY £150

I have for sale in great condition a rainbow windscreen cover and associated 100w solar panel accessory to fit the cover

for my 2018 Marco Polo…

The rainbow screen cover is Fully Light Blocking and will black out 100% of the light coming into the camper from the windscreen, driver's door and passenger door. The built-in attachment system grips the door and mirrors, plus goes under the wipers for a stable fit in all weathers

cover rolls down during day if you want to add light into the van

Convenient to Store between uses, the cover conveniently rolls up and can be stored in the supplied free carry bag

bonus Plextron 100w solar panel also being sold as part of the bundle - it’s a separate item and is fitted with Velcro sides to enable it to hold onto the above screen cover- it was part of an off grid kit supplied by rainbow to perfectly fit and to be positioned to optimise the power available from the sun

The panel comes with all cables (Anderson connectors) and a basic solar charge controller to enable you to connect the panel to the leisure battery of the van (or a power bank) to support power needs when not connected. The cables run in via the passenger front door…

Please note the panel is being sold as supplied and as seen- it has all the supplied parts and wires and worked fine when I had it connected to my van . Unfortunately I have not been able to check since and it might (only might!) need some new bits to get it to work…the bundle price reflects this…

Attachments

• IMG_0135.jpeg
    IMG_0135.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0138.jpeg
    IMG_0138.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0141.jpeg
    IMG_0141.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0139.jpeg
    IMG_0139.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0130.jpeg
    IMG_0130.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0132.jpeg
    IMG_0132.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0131.jpeg
    IMG_0131.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0134.jpeg
    IMG_0134.jpeg
    5.4 MB · Views: 12
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 13

PeteC

Thanks for prompt reply. Bit too far out for me - I'm Devon based and not headed that direction any time soon.

Phil nalton

Phil nalton

VIP Member
Thanks for prompt reply. Bit too far out for me - I'm Devon based and not headed that direction any time soon.
I have a mate who works in Bristol and Exeter - depending on where you are we could have a solution? Any good?

Phil nalton

Phil nalton

VIP Member
Hi Richard, regret the items were sold a couple of days ago. Sorry