Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Solar panels and plug converted.

Jamietyerman

Hi Everyone

Would anyone recommend anywhere to get a Solar Panel for my MP. Im also wanting to used the plug inside without having to be plugged in, running off the solar panel or the battery?

Thanks

Jamie

Epigram

This is my setup from Roger at https://www.solarcampersolutions.co.uk/
Excellent quality and extremely easy to fit, just plug in no wire cutting. Full picture instructions included on how to fit.View attachment 770View attachment 771View attachment 770View attachment 771View attachment 770View attachment 771
It’s not a joking matter for those who have roof blister problems but perhaps Mercedes should supply four of these panels as a jesture of goodwill to cover up the blisters that they seem to be incapable of repairing!

I had my roof done before fitting the panels, hopefully that is issue over?! These panels are easily removed however so if it needs to go in again so be it.
It’s not a joking matter for those who have roof blister problems but perhaps Mercedes should supply four of these panels as a jesture of goodwill to cover up the blisters that they seem to be incapable of repairing!

staratio

Would you please tell me if the panel furthest forward raises the height of the roof beyond the awning (1.9m?). I’m interested in two panels, but also enjoy parking in 2m garages in the cities I visit. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would you please tell me if the panel furthest forward raises the height of the roof beyond the awning (1.9m?). I’m interested in two panels, but also enjoy parking in 2m garages in the cities I visit. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No both panels are still below height of awning, I have used many car parks at 2.0m