Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Servicing

C

Cola

VIP Member
Hi there

New to the forum :)

Very recently bought a 2019 Marco Polo which I'm loving so far. However, I'm struggling a bit re finding someone to service it. Has anyone got any recommendations in South London for servicing? Thanks

Ki5hoo

Hi there

Very recently bought a 2019 Marco Polo which I'm loving so far. However, I'm struggling a bit re finding someone to service it. Has anyone got any recommendations in South London for servicing? Thanks
I got mine serviced 2 months ago

Ki5hoo

That’s crazy. Mine is an import, a left hand drive and they still serviced it plus any recalls were fixed!! It was still under warranty.

TheDon

Hi there

Hi there

Very recently bought a 2019 Marco Polo which I'm loving so far. However, I'm struggling a bit re finding someone to service it. Has anyone got any recommendations in South London for
Hi there

Welcome to the MP forum you will find plenty of tips and advice here. Try MB at Epsom. Looked after mine when I lived that way.

Steve B

At the dealership? That's interesting as they told me they couldn't do mine when I enquired as it was too big. I'll try again.
Hi & Welcome - have a look in the search for servicing as there are quite a few threads on dealer v's approved garages. The prices really vary so worth shopping around. You should have no issue in having your MP serviced