Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Service at main dealers

Colman

Hi all bought my van new last June, had a lot of Mercedes cars but not a campervan before, i don't know what the service intervals are as you normally get the updates the car itself, i have had an issue with a warning coming up saying check engine oil level and then reduce engine all level, i have checked the levels and they are spot on, not needed to put any oil in since i had it, rang the main dealer and was put through to head office at Inchcape, the lady said we service the Vans at Warrington, i live in Nottingham, surely the local dealer would service it as it is the same engine they use in their car range.
Any vies

Tee

Hi Colman

its a V Class, serviced at main dealer. I think the van centres may prefer not to (as they are cheaper). Ours is Sytner.

See recent thread on ‘Service Costs’. We just had the first (at 2 years having done 8k miles) ‘A’ service done, mainly an oil service plus inspection. Also needed brake fluid service and microfilter. They updated the SatNav as well. There’s a service menu on the vehicle and Mercedes me app advising when due etc

The engine is either the 2.2litre OM651 that’s been in a huge number of Mercs for a long time or the recent 2 litre OM654 that’s now being dropped into the range (latest E Class, etc). So no issues there.

T