Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

For Sale SECOND HAND VAN SALES

LEGLESS

LEGLESS

VIP Member
...WOW...WOW...WOW...
Have you all seen the prices for used M.P'S. The second hand market is thriving. It values my 2019 silver MP with only 40,000 miles at £55,000. Think I might put in an order for a new one and sell mu old one. #WATCHTHISSPACE.

D

DogWagen

VIP Member
...WOW...WOW...WOW...
Have you all seen the prices for used M.P'S. The second hand market is thriving. It values my 2019 silver MP with only 40,000 miles at £55,000. Think I might put in an order for a new one and sell mu old one. #WATCHTHISSPACE.
Why not - do prepare yourself for a long wait - took 14 mths for mine to arrive. I've also noted that they have discontinued the 220d - only 300AMG now...and it's a wallet-wilting £83K before any options!

LEGLESS

LEGLESS

VIP Member
Why not - do prepare yourself for a long wait - took 14 mths for mine to arrive. I've also noted that they have discontinued the 220d - only 300AMG now...and it's a wallet-wilting £83K before any options!
Tell me about it, there is only two for sale within 300 miles of my home.

coultonshaw

I noticed a high demand for the 2nd hand versions, so I checked - here in Slovakia, only 2 new vehicles were available in the whole country for sale during 2022. I bought one in November in the hope that we can resell it after summer 2023 and upgrade to the new EQT Marco Polo for 2024. The new model has some great features that will make it even more popular. I can't wait for the summer trips and outdoor adventures ahead!