Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Seat drawer slides replacement

Taarsted

Hello all,

As a new and so far happy MP owner, I have looked through posts to see if others had the same issue. So far without luck.
My big drawer under the passenger seats has broken one of its slides and I need to replace it.
Anybody have experience with how to get replacements?

Thanks in advance

Grand Tourismo

Hello all,

As a new and so far happy MP owner, I have looked through posts to see if others had the same issue. So far without luck.
My big drawer under the passenger seats has broken one of its slides and I need to replace it.
Anybody have experience with how to get replacements?

Thanks in advance
Hi Taarsted and welcome along :Welcome: ,

This will be available as an MB part easily enough but I think it also might be available from the kitchen furniture world, I kind of recognise it...if you have a kitchen drawer supplier near you take it in to have it checked out you might get lucky!

Steve B

Hello and Welcome - Can't help with the replacement as its the first time i've come across it, sorry. Dealers are always worth a try but don't hold your breath!

Epigram

Welcome Taarsted.
To add to SteveB and GT’s comments. If MB find the part it will be horrendously expensive and kitchen retailers are your best bet.
Häfle supply many fittings to the trade. If you are in UK Screwfix have a limited range of Häfle drawer runners. One might fit.

Taarsted

Welcome Taarsted.
To add to SteveB and GT’s comments. If MB find the part it will be horrendously expensive and kitchen retailers are your best bet.
Häfle supply many fittings to the trade. If you are in UK Screwfix have a limited range of Häfle drawer runners. One might fit.
Ok. Thanks. I was avoiding MB, assuming they would be as expensive as you say.