Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Seat covers

Gek

Still looking for seat covers due to an often muddy lab that likes the rear seats greatly when or attention is diverted.

Did anyone use these?

Any other suggestions - ideally rear only .. which they don't do.

SteveR

Still looking for seat covers due to an often muddy lab that likes the rear seats greatly when or attention is diverted.

Did anyone use these?

Any other suggestions - ideally rear only .. which they don't do.
We use these and find them perfectly adequate for our, often wet and muddy, dog. We have one in the wife's car and I'll quickly fit the other in the MP if we are off to e.g. The New Forest for the day. Usually throw an old towel on the top for extra absorbency if it's really wet.
For us these are perfect. They probably don't fit as made-to-measure as the ones you have linked but then they aren't ~£390 either.
Folds up fairly small and takes seconds to fit. For less than £19 they're just the job

Gek

We use these and find them perfectly adequate for our, often wet and muddy, dog. We have one in the wife's car and I'll quickly fit the other in the MP if we are off to e.g. The New Forest for the day. Usually throw an old towel on the top for extra absorbency if it's really wet.
For us these are perfect. They probably don't fit as made-to-measure as the ones you have linked but then they aren't ~£390 either.
Folds up fairly small and takes seconds to fit. For less than £19 they're just the job
Thanks - which ones did you get or are they all the same size? Cracking idea though!

SteveR

Thanks - which ones did you get or are they all the same size? Cracking idea though!
I suspect the sizes are mostly the same to be honest. We bought one for my wife's Toyota Aygo and it fitted OK in the MP so I ordered another one of the same. The Aygo one is semi-permanent and the MP it's in the seat drawer until required.
Fit is not tailored but fits loosely but fine in both the Aygo and the MP. Simple strap around the headrests, a small foam piece optionally tucks in between the seat base and back. Covers the front and I tuck in the small excess at the sides.

Hope this makes sense :)

Gek

I suspect the sizes are mostly the same to be honest. We bought one for my wife's Toyota Aygo and it fitted OK in the MP so I ordered another one of the same. The Aygo one is semi-permanent and the MP it's in the seat drawer until required.
Fit is not tailored but fits loosely but fine in both the Aygo and the MP. Simple strap around the headrests, a small foam piece optionally tucks in between the seat base and back. Covers the front and I tuck in the small excess at the sides.

Hope this makes sense :)
Perfect thank you ! :)

May see you in the New Forest as soon as the world returns to normal (one of our fave dog walking spots)