Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Schaetz rear bumper cover

Grand Tourismo

I am sitting here rather smugly drinking a nice chilled glass of my favourite IPA after spending the afternoon messing with the MP on the drive and test fitting a new Schaetz bumper cover. I found it new on the'bay for about £100
I went for the high polished stainless steel finish because it matches the chrome window strip.
The quality of the item is really good but it needs an ambient temperature of circa 21 celsius to fit and activate the glue effectively....so that'll be August before I can fit it then! :D
I had considered the MB AMG item which I think has the part number of A44788533002A76 - £116.10 inc. but I was not confident it would fit my non AMG vehicle and I thought it would be brushed finish anyway.

Attachments

• IMG_7465.jpg
    IMG_7465.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_7467.jpg
    IMG_7467.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 31
Samebutdifferent

Samebutdifferent

VIP Member
Vey nice:cool:

There is usually a heat wave for a few days in May, keep and eye on the forecast.

What is your favourite IPA? as you can see from my avatar I like a beer or 9!! Actually the pint on the far right is cider, so make that 8.

Grand Tourismo

Vey nice:cool:

There is usually a heat wave for a few days in May, keep and eye on the forecast.

What is your favourite IPA? as you can see from my avatar I like a beer or 9!! Actually the pint on the far right is cider, so make that 8.
My current go-to is Brewdog Hazy Jane, light, citrusy and not too sweet...yours?

Samebutdifferent

Samebutdifferent

VIP Member
Looks like I enjoy the same type of beer as you GT. last night was typical and I had an Oakham Citra, Proper Job (even thought it's brewed in Cornwall:p) and a Beavertown Lupuloid.
It's a golden age for beer drinkers, so much choice. I like beers from Magic Rock, Northern Monk, Tiny Rebel and list goes on.
A far cry from the day I first walked into a pub to be confronted with the like of Red Barrel, Starlight, Tavern Keg et al.

Grand Tourismo

Looks like I enjoy the same type of beer as you GT. last night was typical and I had an Oakham Citra, Proper Job (even thought it's brewed in Cornwall:p) and a Beavertown Lupuloid.
It's a golden age for beer drinkers, so much choice. I like beers from Magic Rock, Northern Monk, Tiny Rebel and list goes on.
A far cry from the day I first walked into a pub to be confronted with the like of Red Barrel, Starlight, Tavern Keg et al.
My nephew keeps telling me about Northern Monk, I'll give that a go next

Grand Tourismo

I gave the Northern Monk IPA a whirl and it is nice, but Brewdog Hazy Jane still wins the IPA battle for me :Thumbs up:

Samebutdifferent

Samebutdifferent

VIP Member
You'll have to try their DIPA's

As your down here you might like a trip to Verdant Brewing at Falmouth, their seafood bar is great if a little expensive. Not sure what's open so check first, some good beer to be found in Falmouth, generally it's a little barren for drinkers like us down here.