Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Roof topper

Ian

Has anyone been able to buy a roof topper for their MP? Seem to be a few options for VW vans but not seen anything specific for the MP? There was a thread where comfortz had posted some pictures of a roof topper but no further information seen. Cheers

Katie

There are a few places you can get one from - e.g. this one from germany: mercedes-benz-serviceshop.de (sorry, can't do link!). Why not give Comfortz a ring to see when theirs will be ready so you can make a comparison?

Katie

No - nothing to do with mattresses. The roof topper goes over the raised roof and protects the bellows from rain. It also keeps the inside of the raised roof dry and free from condensation, as well as providing some insulation

Carbonio

No - nothing to do with mattresses. The roof topper goes over the raised roof and protects the bellows from rain. It also keeps the inside of the raised roof dry and free from condensation, as well as providing some insulation
Ahh, understand now. Guessing it would be a good idea, not sure I'd want to be fitting it in the rain to come back wet into a van, is it more for long term use on a site?

Katie

Israel
I have seen this website before and the prices seem reasonable. Have you got any other products for them e.g. internal roof lining, that can stay put when the roof is down?

Israel

Israel
I have seen this website before and the prices seem reasonable. Have you got any other products for them e.g. internal roof lining, that can stay put when the roof is down?
Yes, according to the web site it is possible. On other forums they also say it works. I only have the external roof cover, so I can not confirm this:)

Skickat från min SM-A320FL via Tapatalk