Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Roof ripples

pumpsmynads

Does anyone else have lines of ripples along each side of the roof likely where it’s riveted or bonded to the mechanism below? It may be normal but it jars with the quality of the rest of the package. It doesn’t really show on a photo but I’ll try to upload a small video. You can kind of see circles (not the one stud near the sunroof) in the reflection of the branches.FD7F414C-B898-4B99-8D89-CBDCBE5678E8.jpeg.

The fat controller

Yeah I have that. I only know as its parked right outside my bedroom window from where I can look down and rue the lack of sunroof option in the UK....

Dont see it as an issue but I agree it could be neater.

Mat-One-T

I've also noticed this on ours (easier to see them when the roof is up) .. Hopefully not a precursor to the blisters reported elsewhere..!

caMPike

I have checked 3 different MPs and all had the same
See my thread from last year

pumpsmynads

I have checked 3 different MPs and all had the same
See my thread from last year
That’s exactly what I have. It’s likely because the roof is fibreglass rather than aluminium.
I did do a search before posting but didn’t look for the word ‘dimples.’ :D

caMPike

Doesn’t matter how we call it, the fact is it is there, looks strangely anyway we should stay calm

1508ian

We have the same on our new replacement roof (fitted Spring this year) too. Only really notice them when you are able to look down from on high. Can live with the ripples - unlike the blisters we had before which hopefully the new roof has fixed for good…

Kiwi Ange

We have the same on our new replacement roof (fitted Spring this year) too. Only really notice them when you are able to look down from on high. Can live with the ripples - unlike the blisters we had before which hopefully the new roof has fixed for good…
Can I ask who fitted your roof and were you happy with the work?