Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Roof blister check with solar?

P

PoloTim

VIP Member
On Friday I have my 19 plate MP booked in to MB Reading to look at my roof blisters. My MP has a retro fitted Solar panel. Has anyone had a positive experience where a dealer has NOT used the Solar Panel as an excuse for NOT REPLACING their roof under warranty? If so the location of the dealer would be useful for me to have up my sleeve. Thanks so much in advance.

On Friday I have my 19 plate MP booked in to MB Reading to look at my roof blisters. My MP has a retro fitted Solar panel. Has anyone had a positive experience where a dealer has NOT used the Solar Panel as an excuse for NOT REPLACING their roof under warranty? If so the location of the dealer would be useful for me to have up my sleeve. Thanks so much in advance.
My 19 plate with solar panel had roof replaced by MB Worcester in January this year

P

PoloTim

VIP Member
My 19 plate with solar panel had roof replaced by MB Worcester in January this year
Thanks so much, may I ask did you have to remove the solar panel before they would change the roof, or did MB Worcester remove and refix?