Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Rock and roll bed comfort improvements?

Packwhite

Hi all,

I have a 2001 Vito conversion using the westfalia Marco Polo kit, from what I can see (all the parts appear to match the videos of people showing their Marco Polos, although pretty sure the fitting isn’t up to factory standards!)

one thing I’ve noticed though is that on the rock and roll bed, the headrest mounts are really uncomfortable to sleep on as they create big hard lumps on the otherwise soft seated mattress.

has anyone else experienced this, and any hot tips on how to address it? We have a mattress topper on it but that doesn’t do the trick, and I’m thinking next step would be to carry around a large piece of thin ply to put over the whole bed, it it feels that that would slightly defeat the point!

thanks in advance,

Pack

Grand Tourismo

Hi all,

I have a 2001 Vito conversion using the westfalia Marco Polo kit, from what I can see (all the parts appear to match the videos of people showing their Marco Polos, although pretty sure the fitting isn’t up to factory standards!)

one thing I’ve noticed though is that on the rock and roll bed, the headrest mounts are really uncomfortable to sleep on as they create big hard lumps on the otherwise soft seated mattress.

has anyone else experienced this, and any hot tips on how to address it? We have a mattress topper on it but that doesn’t do the trick, and I’m thinking next step would be to carry around a large piece of thin ply to put over the whole bed, it it feels that that would slightly defeat the point!

thanks in advance,

Pack
Hi Pack, and welcome along :Welcome:
It might be easier for us to envisage if you attach some photo's of the issue? The headrest mounts should effectively be out of the way when you fold the seats flat.