Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Renting a MP…

Jallani

Hi - new to the forum. Looking to buy a MP at some point (but aware of the current shortage!) so keen to rent one first to get a sense of what may be useful extras to consider in a new purchase. I can’t see many MP renting in the South East so wondered if anyone could recommend anywhere to rent one for a couple of days? I’m based in West Sussex…

Thanks

D

DogWagen

VIP Member
Have a chat with Campervantastic (SE London) - they did sell their MP late last year and I have a feeling that they had one on order...whether it's arrived is another matter. If you look at the likes of gobooney/camptoo, there's one Marco Polo for rent in Folkstone. As an alternative (and a bit left-field) it might be worth looking at Marcopolo-mylife.com - Andre Hoffman has a few for rent in Germany.

BTW - Not used any of them...I bought without trying and am pretty pleased with what we've ended up with

Hope that helps, Mike

Jallani

Thanks Mike. For the benefit of others, I did get in contact with Campervantastic but they no longer have the MP and had no immediate plans to acquire another one instead focussing on the Cali.