Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Rear Seat runners

Rob1

Just taken delivery of our MP , as said before its our first ever camper , so learning the ropes !
Hs anyone any ideas of how you protect the rear floor runners form dirt, sand etc getting into.
Is there a plastic or foam inserts ? any ideas gratefully accepted, also we live in East Devon can anyone recommend a gas bottle supplier, basic mistake we thought the MP came with a bottle in place.
Thank you for all ideas etc

Rob1

Thank you, We have ordered appreciate your assistance, I will try and get some photos on the forum of the MP.
So far really really pleased.
good luck

Rob1

Morning, Another question !!
we think its obviously a design fault, but when the table is down with the leg in place there is no locking mechanism to stop the table moving if you get up or move.
Which then could lead to spilt drinks etc etc, any ideas of how or if you can fit a lock nut, bar or anything.
Again any ideas would be so appreciated

SteveR

Morning, Another question !!
we think its obviously a design fault, but when the table is down with the leg in place there is no locking mechanism to stop the table moving if you get up or move.
Which then could lead to spilt drinks etc etc, any ideas of how or if you can fit a lock nut, bar or anything.
Again any ideas would be so appreciated
I guess you could put some kind of clip in the channel to stop it sliding but I find it the opposite where if you need to get up you can deliberately but carefully move the table fore or aft