Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Rear folding seat on Marco Polo Activity.

V

Valakho

VIP Member
Hello everyone. My surgery went well and I’ve been touring the country telling stories and playing music in schools and kindergartens.
It’s been almost six months since the operation and all seems to be going well. I have a new children’s illustrated book to share with the kids and their families. Travelling in my Marco Polo has been a breeze and very enjoyable.
I however have a question someone in the community might be able to answer. My Marco Polo Activity has of course a bench seat that folds into a double bed and it does this with ease. Does anyone know if the bench seat folds forward and if so how. I’ve been trying to do this with no success and the manual is very confusing to say the least. The bench seat is the same as the one in the Marco Polo horizon. Thank you in anticipation and keep enjoying your travels. Two weeks ago I traveled past the places that are now fire affected in New South Wales. My thoughts are with everyone in those affected areas and I wish them all the best. Cheers to all.
Valanga.

Last edited:
S

Staypuffstedman

VIP Member
Hello everyone. My surgery went well and I’ve been touring the country telling stories and playing music in schools and kindergartens.
It’s been almost six months since the operation and all seems to be going well. I have a new children’s illustrated book to share with the kids and their families. Travelling in my Marco Polo has been a breeze and very enjoyable.
I however have a question someone in the community might be able to answer. My Marco Polo Activity has of course a bench seat that folds into a double bed and it does this with ease. Does anyone know if the bench seat folds forward and if so how. I’ve been trying to do this with no success and the manual is very confusing to say the least. The bench seat is the same as the one in the Marco Polo horizon. Thank you in anticipation and keep enjoying your travels. Two weeks ago I traveled past the places that are now fire affected in New South Wales. My thoughts are with everyone in those affected areas and I wish them all the best. Cheers to all.
Valanga.

S

Staypuffstedman

VIP Member
Hi did you ever get a reply on this? I’m also trying to work this out