Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Rear bumper protector

GeorgeG

Really enjoying our new Marco Polo - it’s such a great driver. Now looking at accessories that could be useful to protect or enhance.

There are several rear bumper protectors on the market (clear film, black plastic or stainless steel) varying in price from £30 to over £100. The ‘official’ Mercedes one in Germany, made by Schatz, is a bit shiny and bling. I was looking for something in brushed stainless steel and wondered if any members here had fitted a protector and could help me find one. I’m reluctant to buy from eBay without researching them first.

Israel

Really enjoying our new Marco Polo - it’s such a great driver. Now looking at accessories that could be useful to protect or enhance.

There are several rear bumper protectors on the market (clear film, black plastic or stainless steel) varying in price from £30 to over £100. The ‘official’ Mercedes one in Germany, made by Schatz, is a bit shiny and bling. I was looking for something in brushed stainless steel and wondered if any members here had fitted a protector and could help me find one. I’m reluctant to buy from eBay without researching them first.
I got mine here. Stainless still. Different colours. I'm happy and they are on sale these days ;-)
https://www.hova.com/lastskydd-rostfri-borstad-metall-mercedes-benz-v-klass-w447-vito-iii-2014-/

Skickat från min SM-A320FL via Tapatalk

Paul Hellawell

If you hit google translate on the linked page it says:

Load protection Stainless Steel Brushed Metal Mercedes-Benz V-Class W447, Vito III 2014-

Article number: HCSRBP35818
Model-loaded load protection in stainless steel with a brushed surface.
The brushed surface gives the cargo protection a more sporty look with its matte finish.

:)

GeorgeG

If you hit google translate on the linked page it says:

Load protection Stainless Steel Brushed Metal Mercedes-Benz V-Class W447, Vito III 2014-

Article number: HCSRBP35818
Model-loaded load protection in stainless steel with a brushed surface.
The brushed surface gives the cargo protection a more sporty look with its matte finish.

:)

Thanks Paul, I think I’m going to go for the Schatz bumper protector from Mercedes Germany. Seems very good quality and a good width. Perhaps a bit bling, but hey, if you’ve got it, flaunt it!