Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Perfect first camping trip above the Furka Pass

Webbah

This weekend I took my new MP on a camping trip with a good friend that has a California. We went to one of my favorite secret spots above the Furka pass which requires "mild" off road on an Alpine Farming dirt road up the mountain about 3 km's. The views are spectacular and there is zero road noise from the busy Furka Pass below! Altitude was 2,200 meters. Really enjoyed the first weekend trip! Awesome camper!

IMG_1215.JPG

Epigram

Looks a great spot, and level! I do like the front mesh vent/window in the VW though.
One of the benefits of the side vents is you can open both in bed and get cross flow ventilation when it’s hot.
Grear spot - quite envious !

Webbah

Looks a great spot, and level! I do like the front mesh vent/window in the VW though.
Yeah, it's available on the MP with the Adventura package but the color of the fabric is a turquoise greenish. Not a fan of the color. If/when the time comes to replace mine I would definitely get the HESS upgrade. This is simply awesome. The video is on a VW but they did confirm to me they can fit an MP as well:

Here's an example of what they did with a Marco Polo with VB Air Suspension and their wheels with All Terrain tires. Hess is one of the best!

Steve B

I saw an old T4 conversion on TV the other day which had the fully opening front, great for good weather watching the sunset or rise. Not much use this August in the UK though, not much sun to watch!