Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Penelope is home!

Katie

Just collected Penelope!
I can go forwards and backwards but know nothing else at this stage. Lots of reading and playing about to do now.
I’m leaving her hooked up to electricity in case I run out of power, although the battery reading is not too bad
Having a cup of tea now, recovering from the trauma of driving home, including three miles of almost single track. Only met one fuel tanker but thankfully there was a pull in!
Will post photos in due course

mptripsaway

Just collected Penelope!
I can go forwards and backwards but know nothing else at this stage. Lots of reading and playing about to do now.
I’m leaving her hooked up to electricity in case I run out of power, although the battery reading is not too bad
Having a cup of tea now, recovering from the trauma of driving home, including three miles of almost single track. Only met one fuel tanker but thankfully there was a pull in!
Will post photos in due course

Congratulations, I look forward to seeing the pictures.

Roy C

!
I can go forwards and backwards but know nothing else at this stage.

You have sufficient knowledge now to work in a MB dealership then, although only some of them know the MP can go backwards!

Congratulations and enjoy. The driving bit quickly becomes very easy I’ve found after my first week; I’ve already forgotten I have a house following around behind me.

Katie

IMG_0112.JPG IMG_0116.JPG

What pedals? I thought they were foot rests.
Here are a couple of photos as promised