Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Penelope’s successful operation.

Katie

Our mp, Penelope, has been suffering from some strange noises inside her stomach area so booked her in to our local dealer to look at.
Fortunately we both agreed the area where the noise was coming from and he took her in for a day to try to resolve
I have nothing but praise for Robbie at mb Dorchester, who spent the whole day trying to locate the source of her ailment, taking her out for several test runs at each stage of the procedure. Towards the end of the day I got a video showing the cause of the problem. It nearly made me cry, he had had to take quite a bit of her insides out to find that it was the edge of the floor catching against the rear wheel arch that was her complaint. All he ad to do was to shift the floor one millimetre to stop this. He had to keep her until the following day to put her back together. He also added some padding to make the repair fail safe.
Perfect job; she now purrs along healthily.
The sales manager has had an mp for six months so I expect he is a useful point of contact for the technicians too. I cannot fault this dealer so they are not all hopeless or indifferent as some have unfortunately found.

GeorgeG

Hi Katie

Exactly my experience with Robbie at MB Dorchester - very thorough and professional. I think we’re very lucky to have such a good service department on our doorstep.

Glad to know you got it fixed.

BabaJen

Our mp, Penelope, has been suffering from some strange noises inside her stomach area so booked her in to our local dealer to look at.
Fortunately we both agreed the area where the noise was coming from and he took her in for a day to try to resolve
I have nothing but praise for Robbie at mb Dorchester, who spent the whole day trying to locate the source of her ailment, taking her out for several test runs at each stage of the procedure. Towards the end of the day I got a video showing the cause of the problem. It nearly made me cry, he had had to take quite a bit of her insides out to find that it was the edge of the floor catching against the rear wheel arch that was her complaint. All he ad to do was to shift the floor one millimetre to stop this. He had to keep her until the following day to put her back together. He also added some padding to make the repair fail safe.
Perfect job; she now purrs along healthily.
The sales manager has had an mp for six months so I expect he is a useful point of contact for the technicians too. I cannot fault this dealer so they are not all hopeless or indifferent as some have unfortunately found.

I m glad to hear that ;)

Wrong noises coming from wrong places are always unwelcome, but it's also good to find a dealership that cares and has those individuals whose knowledge and commitment can and want to fix.

Happy camping :D