Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Our first night....

Rolandaa

So we finally got our long awaited MP and spent the first night close to a friends house (just in case) and all went well. Not used to the camping life and it seems the learning threshold is pretty high. Now on monday we are heading for Norway and Bergen on our premier trip. If any Clubmembers are heading for Norway pls let us know since i think we need all the tips and tricks we can get . The toilett issue is unsolved and we cant find the right gasol tank but we are full of expectation and btw im sooo glad i found this forum. Cya all on the roads /Roland & Tina Stockholm

Attachments

• 20220708_235455-01.jpeg
    20220708_235455-01.jpeg
    692.9 KB · Views: 14

SteveR

No experience with that model but I can vouch for the portapotti. Does all it should and also fits in the cupboard under the cooker if you remove a shelf

Explorer

The gas tubes for nordic countries are gasol types.
Something like this:

You will need a suitable valve as well.

Here is a picture of my installation:

20220709_120308.jpg

Rolandaa

Guess that works, great. Soo the preinstalled valve can`t be used then.
Ill give it a try, thanks a lot.

Pete S

Pete S

VIP Member
Hi Rolandaa! Just saw your post, so the answer is surely too late for you, but it might be useful for someone else. We live in Norway and have a Norwegian 2006 MP. Norway and other Nordic countries use propane rather than butane because butane works badly in the cold. Our van has a different (refillable) propane cylinder and regulator than the previous photo (which to me looks like the original campingaz 907 butane cylinder and regulator which I just bought for touring in Europe). The orange 2.5kg propane cylinders are also used in small pleasure boats.

Attachments

• 20230612_093339.jpg
    20230612_093339.jpg
    854.3 KB · Views: 4