Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ordering form and specification

AndyP12345

I placed order couple weeks back for AMG Line MP. However MB Croydon having a problem actually giving me an order form with an accurate spec that matches the Brochure with several of the Standard fit items missing including the kitchen with job tv. Also has two Auxillary heaters and two Air con systems that don’t match the brochure. Anyone else here able to help with specs and what the Order form they received looked like and what actually arrived. This is a new 2020 model MP. Like with my other posts any help advice gratefully received.

WILLH

Mercedes dealers really are useless with Marco Polos! - it’s a sad state of affairs when they are unsure of specs on the vehicles they are supposed to be knowledgeable about selling!!

Epigram

I placed order couple weeks back for AMG Line MP. However MB Croydon having a problem actually giving me an order form with an accurate spec that matches the Brochure with several of the Standard fit items missing including the kitchen with job tv. Also has two Auxillary heaters and two Air con systems that don’t match the brochure. Anyone else here able to help with specs and what the Order form they received looked like and what actually arrived. This is a new 2020 model MP. Like with my other posts any help advice gratefully received.
There are some knowledgeable dealers around.
Not much help if you have already paid a deposit but hold your ground and stick to what you want from the brochure. If it is a factory order and the dealer can’t get the order form right they don’t deserve the sale.
There was alot of confusion about heaters when the MP was first introduced because there were two heater options: an air heater and a (remotely controlled) water heater that preheats the engine coolant (not the sink water) and runs on a timer. Some vehicles were supplied with both.
The UK 2020 model now has one as standard - the air heater.
I specified my 2019 factory order with just the air heater , but there were two numbers to specifying it on the factory build sheet (from memory HZ1and HZ2 ). Could this be causing confusion ?
I was particularly concerned that I was getting the right heater and the dealer double checked.
There are a few of people on the forum who have taken delivery of 2020 models that may be more help for other items.
Also if you are placing a factory order, get them to confirm you are getting MBUX - there are changes in the pipeline !

AndyP12345

the ordering is a bit of a nightmare not even MBUK HQ know the answers!!! The order form states MBUX multi media system High so hopefully that has that covered can you expand more on "changes in the pipeline?

Epigram

the ordering is a bit of a nightmare not even MBUK HQ know the answers!!! The order form states MBUX multi media system High so hopefully that has that covered can you expand more on "changes in the pipeline?
Sorry for my sloppy writing! The models with the new engines were announced before the wider display with MBux.
From what I can tell, the facilities offered with MBux are not consistent across all Mercedes car models. It would be worth a chat to the dealer to confirm are included.
There are some good YouTube videos by Nick O’Leary. It’s a pity Nick doesn’t do one on the Marco Polo

AndyP12345

No I never actually got an answer. I did get a better aligned order form having made a change to my original order. Both MBUK and the dealer are fully aware that if there are any discrepancies on spec that the vehicle will be rejected

ANR

It's a bit of a guess as to what you'll get! The brochure being combined with the V Class spec isn't very extensive and the order form seems to not include anything from Westfalia outside of the Mercedes build. As there are limited options to choose I'm assuming the majority of things are standard, things I'm not sure on is heated water (assuming not), remote control for heating, shower attachment, assume the two tone black and beige is the only dash choice.

AndyP12345

Yes it’s all a bit of a gamble but MBUK have been very reassuring. Your right on heated water this is not an option have been looking for an aftermarket fit myself. We’ve gone for black interior so think dash is all black but kitchen is two tone. And we defo need to buy the shower attachment