Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Options/ prices to weigh up used MP’s

J

j200george

VIP Member
I tried in vain on the mb webpage to see a straight list of options and standard features of the Marco Polo.

Doesn’t seem a simple list, can anyone advise please. I’m in the process of narrowing my search to two cars both full fat campers.

how much cheaper was the sport than the amg?

is a Webasto diesel aux heater a mb factory fit or is it an aftermarket?

how much was the 360’ camera option?

towbar?

awning?

I’m not making a huge amount of sense but what I am saying is I’d like to review a price list to ascertain if my used purchase represents good value for money or not.

I think I know which of the two vehicles I want already and the one with the aux heater is at a MB garage and does seem as one would expect a tad over priced. It is presented beautifully however but that won’t last for long when my muddy dogs get in. ;-)

Tee

Roughly and without checking:

AMG £2.5k. 19 inch wheels, front and rear bumpers, bigger rear spoiler, lower firmer springs

Night heater £2k +/-

Hot water heater (heats the engine coolant to defrost / warm van) £2k +/- the other way to the night heater

Camera about £500 as a guess

Awning £850

Tow bar not sure either £500 or £750. Factory fitted on3 is removable with gearbox cooling upgrade included

Only other things available as options were the better entertainment system called “Command” and I think that was the best part of £2k and lan3 assist / active cruise which was similar in price to the cameras

J

j200george

VIP Member
Thank you Tee. That really helps put things in perspective. The option I’m considering has COMAND whilst the other on sale at MB doesn’t. Neither have the hot water heater.

cmyers_uk

cmyers_uk

VIP Member
the above is the price list i paid for the options on 300d amg marco polo , i got everything on offer except the mattress.

XEG12

Just curious - on the list of extras there is "Terminal strip for electrical" - what is that for? Never seen it listed Mercedes catalogs. Have I missed out on something useful in my Marco Polo?
By the way is it possible to retro-fit the 360 degree camera? Having to park in a lot of tight spaces, it might be useful!