Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Olá UK. Greetings from Portugal

staratio

Picking up the Marco Polo next week.

White, 4matic, extra strength steel rims, all the shizzle, minus electric roof and tailgate - one has many more options here (4 engines, manual, etc.) and we loved most of them....especially the aux. heater. Froze in a VW Cali rental last November in France without the heater option.

It will be an interesting handover, and all in Portuguese. Considering they sell a total of 5 or so per year in the whole country, one wonders about their knowledge base.

Will let you know. And will keep an eye open for fellow UK members that motor here for the holidays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mptripsaway

Picking up the Marco Polo next week.

White, 4matic, extra strength steel rims, all the shizzle, minus electric roof and tailgate - one has many more options here (4 engines, manual, etc.) and we loved most of them....especially the aux. heater. Froze in a VW Cali rental last November in France without the heater option.

It will be an interesting handover, and all in Portuguese. Considering they sell a total of 5 or so per year in the whole country, one wonders about their knowledge base.

Will let you know. And will keep an eye open for fellow UK members that motor here for the holidays

Welcome. I look forward to seeing pictures of your new MP. :)

staratio