Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New horizon owner looking to purchase two extra seats to make it a seven seater and looking for mattresses recommendations

James Dowler

I’m looking to get two extra seats and would welcome comments on where to look to purchase and I’m after lower mattress recommendations for the lower bed. Many thanks James
348DFE72-BF59-45AF-B958-7132FCB82F25.jpeg

caMPike

If is your Horizon 5seater from factory, You have to also instal 4 additional sliding brackets inside rails where You can mount the extra seats, better to ask your MB dealer

Method7

It’s a bit tricky this one. The seats shouldn’t be a problem as long as you find seats from the same model number.. all the fixings/runners are at least in my 18 model fitted however, the centre console/folding table fist to a different type of double rail that came from the factory install.. I have researched the table as I was looking to install it myself, I think you’ll need to replace both the centre rails with the comparable ones that come with the console.

as for the topper we have a self inflating 7.5cm camping mattress.. that folds up on the rear parcel shelf.. it’s quite chunky, you could possibly get away with 5cm but we thought that it would work well in situations outside the van. It’s very comfortable as long you manage the pressure a little to suit the weight. I often sleep in the van alone and need to add a tittle air. If I’m not alone it’s usually fine sometimes have to let some out. sorry I can’t remember the make or size but it’s a perfect fit… and wasn’t very expensive.