Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

MP Service Intervals

funkyegg

Hi guys,

As the ownership of my MP is fast approaching one year, I wanted to check with fellow forum members to see if anyone had managed to obtain official confirmation from MB that the service interval for MP was indeed every 2 years.

Thanks in advance.

Neal

GeorgeG

Hi guys,

As the ownership of my MP is fast approaching one year, I wanted to check with fellow forum members to see if anyone had managed to obtain official confirmation from MB that the service interval for MP was indeed every 2 years.

Thanks in advance.

Neal

My supplying dealer told me it should be serviced annually. They’re wrong (as usual!). If you scroll down on the display in front of the steering wheel to the service category it should tell you how many days to your next service. If for some reason it has been programmed for annual servicing, it can be changed to 2 years.

Andy B

Andy B

VIP Member
Hi Neal - I have been to my MB dealership today concerning other things. However I did ask about the service interval on the MP and was told that it is two years. It seems to be the only MB "car" that is On a two year cycle !! Personally I feel inclined to still get an annual check up and oil / filter change. But that's me - a little old school !! Hope this helps. KR Andy B

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Trevsked

Dealer confirmed to me it was two year intervals. I may have the oil changed much sooner than that though.

Trevor.

funkyegg

I emailed MB UK customer services yesterday and they replied today confirming the interval is every 2 years or 24,854 miles

Reactions: Ian