Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

MP number plate!

Andrew Gamble

My MP has sold, so this number plate is for sale if anyone is interested in it... i’m looking for £595 o.v.n.o (price includes vat and the assignment fee)

My MP has sold, so this number plate is for sale if anyone is interested in it... i’m looking for £595 o.v.n.o (price includes vat and the assignment fee)

Hi Andrew will you accept £500 ? If so please email me/ private message me (not sure how this forum works yet) and I will arrange transaction

Hi Andrew
Thanks for your positive response I have a deposit on a new MP and am waiting for this embargo business to get sorted, therefore the vehicle is not yet registered yet
I want the plate I think I can buy it and have it on retention for assigning to the vehicle at a later date (please correct me if I am wrong
Please advise on the way forward with this ?For payment an electronic transfer is best so if you wish you can let me have Sort code and acc no. I will arrange payment
I am off to Germany very early tomorrow for 3 days so will sort today if you can advise me on the way fward with this
Are priv messages permited on this forum ?
Regards

Thanks Andrew I want the plate without doubt. Please send me the acc details I will transfer later today and we will sort when I return from Hoffenheim
Regards
Carl