Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Metallic rattle from cabinet area

Steve B

I've not investigated properly yet but now getting a metallic buzz from somewhere in the cabinet area, probably near the fridge. This is whilst driving and on certain road conditions/engine rev's. It sounds like something has come loose/moved where the fuses are, has anyone else had this? Just though I'd ask before checking this weekend.

TheDon

I've not investigated properly yet but now getting a metallic buzz from somewhere in the cabinet area, probably near the fridge. This is whilst driving and on certain road conditions/engine rev's. It sounds like something has come loose/moved where the fuses are, has anyone else had this? Just thought I'd ask before checking this weekend.
I had that. Turned out to be loose connections on the wardrobe door.

Carol

I had an annoying metallic sound in that area . I found it was the metal clip holding the side fascia next to the drawer in place

NomadS

I've not investigated properly yet but now getting a metallic buzz from somewhere in the cabinet area, probably near the fridge. This is whilst driving and on certain road conditions/engine rev's. It sounds like something has come loose/moved where the fuses are, has anyone else had this? Just though I'd ask before checking this weekend.
We had something similar, although it was coming from closer to the sink area. If it is at certain revs (1,500 to 2,000 rpm in our case), and it's coming from what appears to be close to the sink / back of the passenger seat, then it's possible that it is a manufacturing fault with the fuel tank. That's happened to us and at least one of the person we know with a Marco Polo. We got it resolved at Mertrux in Derby under warranty. They are a Mercedes main agent and the only dealership we have found where they genuinely care, understand in detail about the Marco Polo model's intricacies, and are truly, truly customer focused.