Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

MBUX not turning on

I’m finding my MBUX system has a life of its own! It always works with the key in and turned to position 1 through to 2 and indeed with the ignition turned over. The problem is when the keys are out. So I use the ‘on’ button located next to the touchpad. It sometimes turns the system on, but sometimes it doesn’t. Sometimes when I take the key out it says you have 3 minutes before it automatically turns off. You guessed it, sometimes it doesn’t and will remain on.
A quick Google reveals there isn’t shortage of people with MBUX issues, but not the one I’m having. So does anyone have/ had a similar issue?
Love my music in the van and even paid for the upgraded version, so it’s annoying not to have it working correctly.

Reactions: E&P

Vaughnt

Hi mine sometimes doesn’t boot but if you press the favourite star button and the media button and hold both down for a few seconds it resets it hope this helps let me know

Hi mine sometimes doesn’t boot but if you press the favourite star button and the media button and hold both down for a few seconds it resets it hope this helps let me know
Just tried it and didn’t work for me unfortunately. It’s annoying as so much of the cars operation is put through it. Thank you again.