Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Mattress Wanted

Epigram

Hello, has anyone got a mattress to sell? Thanks!
Simone
Haven’t got one to sell, but if you get stuck try IKEA.
I use one of their toppers for the lower bed. It’s about the same size as the upper mattress but not as thick and bulky as the standard MP lower mattress which has to be stored on the back shelf. Mine gets stored up top with the roof closed.and releases more space in the back.

MikeH

Simone
Yes
Simone
Hi Simone
We have had a Marco Polo which we sold after a few months . We have the brandrup folding mattress which we are selling . It has been used twice and is in new condition . Willing to accept £120 . (Retail price is
Simone

MikeH

Yes

Hi Simone
We have had a Marco Polo which we sold after a few months . We have the brandrup folding mattress which we are selling . It has been used twice and is in new condition . Willing to accept £120 or nearest offer ( retail price £379)

Attachments

• IMG_0076.jpeg
    IMG_0076.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0075.jpeg
    IMG_0075.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0074.jpeg
    IMG_0074.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 10

coultonshaw

Haven’t got one to sell, but if you get stuck try IKEA.
I use one of their toppers for the lower bed. It’s about the same size as the upper mattress but not as thick and bulky as the standard MP lower mattress which has to be stored on the back shelf. Mine gets stored up top with the roof closed.and releases more space in the back.
Same here - We use the IKEA topper which is fine for the lower bed.

Tobo

IKEA have quite a few different toppers, any particular recommendations considering comfort vs storage size ?