Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Marco Polo waste water draining failure

KajoJ

Hi, I have a 2018 Marco Polo, and my waste water tank is broken. It is not posible to empty it. I opened the drain valve under in botom sheld under the burner, also I didi read that taking out the fuse number 2 helps, i did try that, and have opened the sink at the the same time, nothing. Then I did check the waste water outlet under the car, in the back, and it seems clear. Still no water comes out when the ventil is open. What aslo hapemd is that the displey of the waste water container showed empty, and all of the suden if turned to full. Anybody please have a idea? I am on the trip with the family, and going to a mb dealership will kill us the day, when the solution is maybe easy! Thanks for help

SteveR

Are you sure that there is waste water in the tank?
Could be the control unit is incorrect. Try opening the valve and pour some water down the sink and check it is coming out underneath the NSR sill panel

KajoJ

Yes stuck... Seem like that. Thank You. The car is just 6months, :eek::eek::eek::eek:, so I will take it to the dealership once I finist holiday, but too bad, it has hapend now. Many thanks either way.