Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

For Sale Marco Polo V250D Sport for sale.

Andyt

2018(68) , only 12,500 miles with balance of manufacturers warranty
Metallic silver,black leather, 7G Tronic plus 7speed automatic, immaculate condition and fully loaded Inc,
Electric pop up roof bed, Awning, Auxillary hot air heater, remote control for hot air heater, parking package with 360 camera, front and rear parking sensors, command online system, cruise control with limiter, automatic rain sensing wipers, automatic headlights, adaptive headlights, leather multi function steering wheel with paddle shift, heated driver and passenger captains seats, electric heated folding mirrors, interior LED ambient lighting, camping table and chairs, cold water shower hose connection in tailgate area.
Also included, gas bottle, shower hose attachment, Brandrup Isolite inside cabin window insulation and if wanted Duvalay 2" mattress topper.
No traders or time wasters, £47,95098603A3A-1CDB-4184-A9EE-4C391D180B77.jpegF6EA7964-B775-460A-8148-6949262D53BF.jpegAEE31BE4-8FA1-48AE-ACBD-F8F7093C1973.jpeg2071CDF4-93B1-4D5D-88C8-667BBAE1C532.jpegView attachment 973F662EAA6-FADC-4CFB-BD8E-88C7363CF6B7.jpegC22A660F-4C77-48F8-83C2-D6FC1699CA93.jpegA0985CB3-87EB-4D03-A19F-39DD078D0FAD.jpeg

Kite

Evening, This looks like a great Van. I have stopped looking around VW conversions / Ocean and heart now set on an MP. Would you mind telling which part of the country you are in to see if it's viable to come and view? Many thanks.

Andyt

Evening, This looks like a great Van. I have stopped looking around VW conversions / Ocean and heart now set on an MP. Would you mind telling which part of the country you are in to see if it's viable to come and view? Many thanks.
Hi there, there we are in Leeds, West Yorkshire

Kite

Hi there, there we are in Leeds, West Yorkshire
Ok, thanks for letting me know. Any other time I'd have loved to come up and had a look - I'm in Oxfordshire - but I'm away for a week in a couple of days and so sadly can't make it before then nor can my husband. If I haven't seen a note saying you've sold it, perhaps I can pop you a note on my return to arrange a viewing? Thanks

Andyt

Ok, thanks for letting me know. Any other time I'd have loved to come up and had a look - I'm in Oxfordshire - but I'm away for a week in a couple of days and so sadly can't make it before then nor can my husband. If I haven't seen a note saying you've sold it, perhaps I can pop you a note on my return to arrange a viewing? Thanks
Yes let me know when your back, if not sold and if it makes it easier can always meet halfway

Captain Lee

Love the van and colour and I’m after a MP. Just that a brand new one is available for 53k ... or am I missing something .?

Andyt

You need to compare specs, ours new was over £60k diesel night heater alone was about £2k it also has a remote control for heater that was about £350, this heater is a must if using all year round, awning£600 and so on