Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Lower bed topper

Katie

I'm just making a list of all the 'loose' items that should come with my mp when I collect and wondered if the mattress topper for the lower bed comes as standard, or is it extra?

Dundry

Sorry, don't know but it would be great if you could share the list when done, I was thinking of doing the same as people seem to have some items missing on delivery. I'm certainly aware that the gas bottle and the shower attachment are not included.

Katie

List so far, excluding my own extras (awning and night heater):
- net for roof
- front window curtain
- first aid kit
- locking wheel nut?
- spare wheel and jack etc
- warning triangle
- gas regulator and triangle wedge
- winder for awning (if you've got one)
- fire extinguisher?
- carbon monoxide alarm
- remote for diesel heater (if you've got one)
- central control remote - is there one?

Please feel free to amend / add to.

Pam

I'm just making a list of all the 'loose' items that should come with my mp when I collect and wondered if the mattress topper for the lower bed comes as standard, or is it extra?
Mattress Topper for lower bed is not standard. we have decided not to buy as we find the bed OK without and it is bulky so storage may be a problem

mptripsaway

We also use the upper bed but if the weather is really bad and we need to keep roof down then I'll drag the upper mattress down for the extra comfort, it's quite easy to do and although slightly longer than lower bed it is the same width.

funkyegg

We ordered a topper from Nick at Comfortz and it is very well made except the memory form inside has a very strong chemical smell, but Nick is swapping it for me so would highly recommend it if the smell issue is dealt with.

Katie

We've had this experience when buying a memory foam topper for our caravan bed. We aired it outside in the breeze for a couple of days and the smell reduced and gradually disappeared over time. I suspect its something to do with the flame retardant they have to put into everything these days. Good luck anyway.