Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Keen to Purchase MarcoPolo 250D AMG Low Mileage

PoloBear

Looking for a super condition low mileage MarcoPolo 250D AMG line, Cream or Black interior but preferably any external colour but Black. Fell in love with this vehicle having seen and watched video after video on its quality and spec. Merc Dealer prices just way beyond budget :). Also not interested in the Horizon model, must have full camper van kitchen features

D

DogWagen

VIP Member
Looking for a super condition low mileage MarcoPolo 250D AMG line, Cream or Black interior but preferably any external colour but Black. Fell in love with this vehicle having seen and watched video after video on its quality and spec. Merc Dealer prices just way beyond budget :). Also not interested in the Horizon model, must have full camper van kitchen features
If you'd settle for an MP 220d Sport, mine is up for sale on facebook Mercedes Marco Polo Chat and will appear here soon.

chris70

Hi I have another larger van due the end of September so my 2019 220 in silver with black leather will be going up for sale very soon.
It has 44k miles, fsh with recent B service along with night heater and removable tow bar.
Let me know if you are interested.

LEGLESS

LEGLESS

VIP Member
I have a 2019 plate, 24000 miles HOW MUCH YOU WILLING TO SPEND, I have just turned down £60K