Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Kampa Dometic Motor Rally Air Pro 260 Inflatable Driveaway Awning *NOW SOLD*

SteveR

Top brand inflatable driveaway awning only used three times due to the pandemic.

The awning has a single inflation point making it very easy to put up (10 mins?) and easy to connect / disconnect with a simple keder strip attachment to the camper van roof rail or roll out awning.

Approximate dimensions for the main area are 250 x 260cm and the driveaway ‘tunnel’ adds approximately 90cm and can be used for an additional storage area while connected. There are optional add-on accessories such as inflatable annexes and conservatories(?) should you require more space or have e.g. grandkids staying. (Note: these are for purchase elsewhere and this awning does not include them).

Further details and dimensions are available at the manufacturers website here

Connect / Disconnect is a simple matter of sliding out the keder strip and zipping up the doors to leave a freestanding unit.
Tip: Mark your camper van wheel position with pegs and / or webbing and this makes re-connection simple by allowing your van to be parked in precisely the same position as you left it.

The awning connects to either side of the van but I assume that most people will fit to the sliding door side. It does not matter whether your van is forward parked or reversed into your pitch as both the main doors and the tunnel doors are on both sides of the awning

Materials, zips and build quality are all as you would expect from Kampa / Dometic. The awning is provided in it’s own large transport bag that also fits the pump, keder fitting kit and pegs. Also supplied with storm tie-down straps and curtains (unused).

We paid over a thousand pounds for this awning in late summer 2019 and are offering it up for sale at the bargain price of £475 NO OFFERS please.
Buyer collects from Reading / Thames Valley area

Any questions please contact me

IMG_2825.jpgIMG_2826.jpgIMG_2827.jpg

Last edited:
P

PoloTim

VIP Member
Top brand inflatable driveaway awning only used three times due to the pandemic.

The awning has a single inflation point making it very easy to put up (10 mins?) and easy to connect / disconnect with a simple keder strip attachment to the camper van roof rail or roll out awning.

Approximate dimensions for the main area are 250 x 260cm and the driveaway ‘tunnel’ adds approximately 90cm and can be used for an additional storage area while connected. There are optional add-on accessories such as inflatable annexes and conservatories(?) should you require more space or have e.g. grandkids staying. (Note: these are for purchase elsewhere and this awning does not include them).

Further details and dimensions are available at the manufacturers website here

Connect / Disconnect is a simple matter of sliding out the keder strip and zipping up the doors to leave a freestanding unit.
Tip: Mark your camper van wheel position with pegs and / or webbing and this makes re-connection simple by allowing your van to be parked in precisely the same position as you left it.

The awning connects to either side of the van but I assume that most people will fit to the sliding door side. It does not matter whether your van is forward parked or reversed into your pitch as both the main doors and the tunnel doors are on both sides of the awning

Materials, zips and build quality are all as you would expect from Kampa / Dometic. The awning is provided in it’s own large transport bag that also fits the pump, keder fitting kit and pegs. Also supplied with storm tie-down straps and curtains (unused).

We paid over a thousand pounds for this awning in late summer 2019 and are offering it up for sale at the bargain price of £475 NO OFFERS please.
Buyer collects from Reading / Thames Valley area

Any questions please contact me

View attachment 1982View attachment 1983View attachment 1984
Hello Steve, have you any pictures of how it is fitted to your van (the other side to the images you have provided?)
Thanks in advance
Tim

SteveR

Hello Steve, have you any pictures of how it is fitted to your van (the other side to the images you have provided?)
Thanks in advance
Tim
Hi Tim,
Sorry, just trawled back through but these are the only pictures that I could find of the awning. I'll do my best to describe how it is fitted:
The awning attaches to the van using a keder strip (google for images is best way to describe it) that slides into either the roof channel or the roll out awning channel (we have the roll out awning). The awning then attaches to the keder strip via a figure of eight length plastic strip. I could dig these out and photograph them at the weekend if you cannot visualise them.
The awning is then inflated and pegged out so you have a main living area and an almost 1 metre wide tunnel with a door at either end. If you go out for the day, you simply zip up the inner doors to make a freestanding unit and slide out the plastic figure of eight strips then remove the keder strip - literally 30 seconds to do - and drive away.
The awning is a generic awning designed to fit vans / motorhomes with a connection height between 220 - 300cm so the roof slopes towards the van and any slack is taken up with the adjustable straps as shown on the Dometic site.
If you have a wind out awning it is possible to unwind about a foot, connect the awning and inflate, peg etc then slowly take up the tension by retracting the wind out awning, but we never bothered.
Not sure what else I can add really
Hope this makes sense
Steve