Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Just ordered

W

whitelighter

VIP Member
Hello,

just ordered a new V220 Sport.
delivery is due in December as the dealer had a cancelled order.
Looking forward to finding out what accessories are best abs hoovering up and tips.

jez

Grand Tourismo

Hello,

Looking forward to finding out what accessories are best abs hoovering up and tips.

jez
Welcome along Whitelighter :Welcome:
Tell us a little more about your order, what colour & accessories have you gone for?

W

whitelighter

VIP Member
Welcome along Whitelighter :Welcome:
Tell us a little more about your order, what colour & accessories have you gone for?
Cavansite Blue with light beige
Light Yacht Floor
Driver Assistance Pack
Towing Pack
360 Camera
Smart Phone Connectivity
Lower Bed Mattress Topper
Air prep for rear screens

didn’t go fir the factory awning as I feel it looks ugly abs isn’t well integrated so planning on getting a drive away awning instead. I’d like to find some sort of pull out storage thing for the rear boot space, like you see on non-marco polo converted V-Class

Last edited:

Slimnrp

Hello,

jez
Hey Jez it’s Nigel Pickin from mby forum, is that you!?

Grand Tourismo

Cavansite Blue with light beige
Light Yacht Floor
Driver Assistance Pack
Towing Pack
360 Camera
Smart Phone Connectivity
Lower Bed Mattress Topper
Air prep for rear screens

didn’t go fir the factory awning as I feel it looks ugly abs isn’t well integrated so planning on getting a drive away awning instead. I’d like to find some sort of pull out storage thing for the rear boot space, like you see on non-marco polo converted V-Class
Sounds like an excellent spec! I guess December won't get here quick enough.

Slimnrp

The very same....
Good stuff - great spec - we are receiving our new MP in December from our local dealer in Portugal. It will be our second one and really excited to get back into these great vans. Just been looking at the Portuguese configurator and the model year changes have come in, some small changes to options, so I’m working with the dealer to see how this effects our build. For us the van is the perfect tool for getting from our home in the Algarve to the UK 3 or 4 times a year (in more normal times at least) - agree re the awning, it sticks out like a sore thumb and makes stealth camping a little more stressful.
I’d wait for a few weeks before getting storage for the lower area under the rear shelf. You’ll find one of the best USP’s of the MP is the split tail gate and you’ll probably use the upper section a lot. Might be best to get a feel for where you what to put things before you commit…..
Anyway - good luck with the delivery and look forward to hearing your thoughts once ownership has commenced.
N

Epigram

Hi Slimnrp
I see you are buying your MP in Portugal and commute between there and UK. I assume as you in live there you will you register it in Portugal.
I am envious. I have been tempted to do something similar to get a 4matic which is not available in UK but can be ordered in left hand drive in the EU. Unfortunately Brexit has made importing into UK a VAT minefield.

Slimnrp

Hi Slimnrp
I see you are buying your MP in Portugal and commute between there and UK. I assume as you in live there you will you register it in Portugal.
I am envious. I have been tempted to do something similar to get a 4matic which is not available in UK but can be ordered in left hand drive in the EU. Unfortunately Brexit has made importing into UK a VAT minefield.
Yes - we are Portuguese residents and it’s too risky/wrong to drive a cheaper UK vehicle there these days thanks to Brexit. So the price is far higher but the spec will be a little more comprehensive - although 4 Matic not an option in Portugal - we will have air suspension and the Art venture pack along with a sun roof - which I think are not available on the UK. I did look at buying a German van with 4 matic and importing it to Portugal but the double VAT there is just too high.
I like the look of Campers.eu who can get a used AWD marcopolo fully loaded to you ex of VAT but they’ll only sell their fleet vans and I really wanted new again.

FWIW, unless the exchange rate changes in my favour before December this MP will cost us around £85k so an awful lot more than a UK van - cost of living in Portugal is great unless you’re buying a car!