Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Just about to buy!

Just joined the forum... was enquiring at a local dealer for a new Marco Polo when the sales guy told me they had a pre reg one that they could do for a crazy deal. They had a 250D sport in metalic with 10 miles on it registered on a 68 plate but was built in 2017 so is the first version. So will need the front cup holders and heating added but at £40K with two years warranty I think it is a good deal... Should be ready to pick up next week!

askho

This will make you feel good. Just bought mine last week, sounds very similar to yours and I paid £10K more :mad::mad::mad::mad:

This will make you feel good. Just bought mine last week, sounds very similar to yours and I paid £10K more :mad::mad::mad::mad:
To be honest I would have paid more for this... as the new one I was looking at was nearly £60K... If this was an ebay listing I would have been cautious but as it is from a main dealer... not too worried!

Steve B

That is a really great deal, adding any extras that are missing will still keep it well below what I thought it would cost. Wonder where it was for all that time?

That is a really great deal, adding any extras that are missing will still keep it well below what I thought it would cost. Wonder where it was for all that time?
We should be picking it up this coming Thursday once it has had the front cup holders fitted and been through a full PDI. It turns out that the dealerships were under an incentive to sell 3 MP's last year... They sold two and registered the 3rd (my one) in the last week of December. They then could not sell it for 3months because of some rule or such and put it into their storage facility and forgot about it until I called them! When I viewed it it still had all the protection film on it as if it had just come from the factory on a transporter. The only thing I think we will need to add now we have the front cupholders is some form of auxiliary heating... torn between a diesel or propex unit!