Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Internal Ice on windscreen

Hello,
My MP suffers from this a lot, obviously during cold weather, scraping ice internally seems strange !
During warm damp weather it also suffers from large amounts of internal condensation.
I always carry a kitchen roll to absorb this !
Can anybody recommend a solution to this or a product that will absorb internal moisture ?
MES

TheDon

Hello,
My MP suffers from this a lot, obviously during cold weather, scraping ice internally seems strange !
During warm damp weather it also suffers from large amounts of internal condensation.
Can anybody recommend a solution to this or a product that will absorb internal moisture ?
MES
Hi Mark
I use dehumidifying crystals in mine. About £6 in a container that collects water.
Hope this helps.

kind regards
Steve

D

DogWagen

VIP Member
Not had this either - sounds like an issue with ventilation to me. Dehumidifiers will definitely help in cooler times but its better to get the ventilation right in the first place. Some thoughts for you:
When living in the bus, leave the small kitchen window open a little
Make sure that your aircon is running when you drive (and is working effectively - could be running low on gas, cabin filter or drains clogged...) and isn't on recirculation

Steve B

Hello,
MES
Is this when using the MP as a daily driver or camping in cold weather?

This is when parked up on the drive for a few days, this morning at -3 a 10 minute warm up was required to melt interior ice on screen
I have just ordered 2 x condensation absorbers- see how these go

Steve B

That's strange, no issues with us this week and its similar temperatures. Ours is outside and we don't use it every day, so similar pattern.

Phil nalton

Phil nalton

VIP Member
I have put a couple of amorall carbon bags which seem to work as a dehumidifier and air cleaner at the same time. Great product…