Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

In Norway we only have old camper vans!

Pete S

Pete S

VIP Member
Cars are very heavily taxed in Norway and the Marco Polo unfortunately counts as a car - rather than as a significantly lower tax-rated motor home - with the result that many people choose to buy a bigger but cheaper vehicle. We took the "smaller is better" approach and have just acquired a 15 year old Viano. I found the MP owners club while searching for a safety net for the bed, so I joined up. Here's a picture of the van in Romsdal, on its way home to be stored in anticipation of spring and summer trips when the skiing season is finished!20211018_100314 (3).jpg

Carol

Cars are very heavily taxed in Norway and the Marco Polo unfortunately counts as a car - rather than as a significantly lower tax-rated motor home - with the result that many people choose to buy a bigger but cheaper vehicle. We took the "smaller is better" approach and have just acquired a 15 year old Viano. I found the MP owners club while searching for a safety net for the bed, so I joined up. Here's a picture of the van in Romsdal, on its way home to be stored in anticipation of spring and summer trips when the skiing season is finished!View attachment 1950
Love your van , doesn’t look very old , glad you now on owners site

Epigram

Cars are very heavily taxed in Norway and the Marco Polo unfortunately counts as a car - rather than as a significantly lower tax-rated motor home - with the result that many people choose to buy a bigger but cheaper vehicle. We took the "smaller is better" approach and have just acquired a 15 year old Viano. I found the MP owners club while searching for a safety net for the bed, so I joined up. Here's a picture of the van in Romsdal, on its way home to be stored in anticipation of spring and summer trips when the skiing season is finished.
Hello and welcome.Yes a smaller campervan allows you to get to places that would be difficult for something larger. Enjoy the ski season ⛷